Established in 2015, the research cluster focuses on making the internet more secure and a safe place for civil society and government. We are a team of researchers who are constantly seeking partnership with all stakeholders who share the same aspiration of ensuring online activities are secured. This cluster among other things promote publications, post graduate research projects as well as enable cooperation with industry and international partners. We always believe in engaging with the community around to propose viable solutions based on understanding their needs.
- The Internet of Things, AI and Emerging technologies security
- Cyber Security
- Child Online Protection research.
- Security of organizational and industry operations research at various levels of complexity
- Digital, Mobile and Cloud Forensics
- Human Computer Interaction security
- Cloud Computing Security
- AIoT for ICT4D