Clustering research efforts improve the efficiency of the Faculty's reserach. The Faculty set up seven research clusters as listed below with the main directions of investigation undertaken in related projects run in intra-inter- and multidisciplinary approach.
- Indigenous Knowledge Management Systems (IKMS)
- Dependable Advanced Network Systems (DANS)
- Marginalised Community Development (MCD)
- Smart Communication Systems (SCS)
- Digital Forensic & Information Security (DFIS)
- E- Participation (EP)
- Business & Policy Analytics (BPA)