MTC invites qualifying students to apply for an MTC Bursary.
• Namibian Citizenship
• Registration at recognized tertiary institution within SADC
• Primarily second, third and fourth-year students
• Above 70% average academic performance during the 2022 academic year
Scope of Bursary:
All-inclusive within the scope of the MTC Bursary Programme.
A written letter of motivation with a comprehensive CV and academic records must be submitted to:
MTC Head Oce
Att: Loide Martin
E-mail address: email@example.com
P O Box 23051 Windhoek
C/O Mose Tjitendero & Hamutenya Wanahepo Ndadi Street Olympia, Windhoek
Application forms available at MTC Head Oce reception, MobileHomes countrywide or www.mtc.co.na
Namibians from previously disadvantaged backgrounds with an outstanding academic track record who are in need of financial assistance are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
• 4th year Bachelor of Engineering: Electronics and Telecommunications
• 4th year Bachelor of Informatics (Web Informatics, Business Informatics)
Application closing date:
27 October 2022